Wednesday 24 September 2014

Week 5, part 2: Chocolate chunks cookies


 Chocolate Chunks Cookies




 Here it is. Part 2 of week 5, written on the train on the way back home. Finished late and trying to get home for the quarter final of the bake off! Life is getting hectic, full time job, T boy and husband, it seems that the best place to write the post is on this train. I am just hoping that it doesn't get lost in the transfer between phone and computer as the last one... Anyway, let's go back to baking!
So this week, I decided to make cookies! To be honest, I wanted to do it last week for the church mission but didn't have the energy.
They were actually quite straight forward to do and I had most of the ingredients in the cupboard. I added some milk and white chocolate pieces as I have a sweet tooth and not a fan of dark chocolate. I also felt the recipe had some flows... It say to put a teaspoon of dough to bake it but I found it made mini cookies ( and if I want a cookie I want a proper size one!), so I put a good tablespoon instead. I also found the baking time too long, it makes them very crispy and friable.... I like my cookies softer so I don't think that's a recipes I am going to keep....







No comments: