Sunday 7 September 2014

Starting the blog adventure

Starting the blog adventure!

It all started on a bad day… Feeling low, my husband just asked me why I was in such a bad mood so I decided to bake because that what makes me happy. Oh and it has to be while listening, singing and dancing on the classics. Cherie FM Frenchy on, apron on and there it goes I am attempting scones for the first time. They turned out flat but nice! Even my fussy 2 years old ate them, Result!
But that made me think that even though I think I am a pretty good baker mainly for cakes I need to improve my skills, so I gave myself a challenge: I am going to cook all the recipes from my Great British bake off book! Minimum one a week!
So that’s :
  • 23 cakes
  • 24 biscuits
  • 13 Breads
  • 13 Pies
  • 13 Tarts
  • 13 Patisserie
  • 14 Puddings
  • 11 celebrations cakes
So let’s the baking start!

No comments: